Smart Recycling collect timber waste from businesses across metropolitan Melbourne, diverting approximately, 20,000 tonnes of packaging waste from landfill annually.
- Timber packaging waste such as pallets, crates and boxes
We do not accept:
- MDF, masonite and chipboard
- CCA or ACQ treated pine
- Plastic-timber composites
- Timber containing large metal components such as bolts, brackets, hinges and eyelets. Nails and screws are accepted.
Timber Collection Service
We offer an affordable commercial collection service with fees starting from $250 + GST. Options include:
- Tray Truck – for anything stackable (forklift required)
- Bin – for loose timber such as off-cuts
To find out more about our recycled and new timber products, including pallets, click here
Our Guidelines for accepting timber waste provides more information about the timber we accept.