Any references to “We”, “Us”, “Our” or “S.M.A.R.T” refers to S.M.A.R.T Resources Group Pty Ltd and all its wholly owned subsidiaries, including S.M.A.R.T Recycling Pty Ltd, S.M.A.R.T Pallets Pty Ltd, S.M.A.R.T Labour Hire Pty Ltd and any future acquisitions of S.M.A.R.T Resources Group.
Any references to “You”, “Your” or “Your Company” refers to any entity or individual that engages directly with S.M.A.R.T Resources Group.
Any references to “Data” or “Information” refers to data which can be used to identify you and your interactions with our products and services.
At S.M.A.R.T, we will collect information about you and your company to facilitate efficient communications and provide our products and services. This policy is to describe how we collect your information, what we collect, what we do with your information and who we send it to.
By using our products and services, you consent to the collection of your information in accordance with this policy.
What we collect
When you directly engage us via email, phone calls or in person, we may request the following information, or have it provided by a third-party service on your behalf:
- Name and ABN of your company
- Contact information of your company (Email address, Phone numbers, Website addresses, e.t.c)
- Your company’s legal and physical address
- Information of designated contacts (Name, Email address and Phone number of individuals)
- Billing information such as credit/debit card number, expiration date, account number, BSB, e.t.c
- Documents and files that you share with us.
We may also indirectly collect the following information when you contact us or navigate our technology services and websites:
- Phone numbers when calling us.
- Email addresses when emailing us.
- IP addresses, geolocation information, operating system, browser type and unique device information when using our technology services and websites.
- Records of email and phone conversations that you have with us.
What we use your information for
Your information is used to facilitate efficient communications and operations with you, as well as to facilitate us in the completion of works carried out with your company.
- Company names and ABNs are used to identify your business in both external and internal communications.
- Your contact information is used to allow us to communicate with your company for the purposes of handling and processing orders and quotations.
- Your company information and provided documents are used with providing our products and services.
- Your billing information is used to facilitate transactions and payments for our products and services.
- Your IP address and other technical information may be used for analytical purposes, as well as for technical maintenance and security.
Who we share your information with
In our operations, we may need to transmit your information to third parties. We will only disclose your information to:
- Subsidiaries of S.M.A.R.T Resources Group Pty Ltd.
- Third party service providers which are used in critical business operations.
- Contractors which operate with our company.
- Regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies and courts, wherein such may be enforced by relevant local laws. Where possible, you will be informed if this disclosure occurs.
- Allocated contacts with your company’s consent.
All data and information we collect is treated as confidential. We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, we cannot guarantee that these safeguards will prevent all intrusions. Where possible, we will notify you if your data is compromised as soon as possible.
Information retention and destruction
While we operate with your company, we will retain all information in accordance with this policy. If you choose to cease business with our company, we may retain your information for a period of up to 7 years, before your information is removed or anonymised.
If desired, you can request a copy of all information about you, as well as request the modification, restriction, or removal of your information.
This policy is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any legal disputes are to be resolved by courts having jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia. If any term within this policy is unenforceable, the remainder of this policy remains in force.
This policy may be updated at any time without prior notice. It is recommended to check our policy from time to time for any changes made.